Sunday, July 26, 2009

More eye swelling, fried tomatoes

Two Face's eye is bigger. In a last ditch effort to fix this, I'm injecting oxytetracycline into her subcutaneously (under the skin) and filling her eye cavity with a bacterial eye cream. Her eye is so swollen out if I pull down on her eyelid there's a huge cavern between her lids and her eyes. Much area to fill up with goo. Before I filled her with goo I rubbed her face with a hot cloth and some mucus came out her nose, but I wasn't able to get a lot out. Other than half her face looking like she has radiation poisoning, she seems to be doing well. She's eating and drinking, although it takes her awhile because she can't see out one side and she's hesitant.




Other news: fried green tomatoes and purple potato salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment